As a manager or business owner, you may not have the time or resources to drive your project forward. Many factors impact the success of a project. Our project management services help you move your project through each phase of the development cycle. Our project managers clarify and align the project’s key objectives and deliverables with the client’s requirements. The project manager handles all phases of the project, including concept, design, construction, factory acceptance testing, and start-up through successful completion.
Planning for Success
Special Machinery and Automation projects planned and executed to well defined goals enable our customers to achieve advanced technical leadership in many industries.
Management Tool and Methods
- Project Kickoff meeting at customer site.
- Milestone schedule for engineering, Manufacture, Delivery & Startup
- Solidworks 3D CAD, MasterCam CNC
- Design Review at Mitchell Machine
- Real time order status with JobBoss MRP system.
- Factory Acceptance Testing at Mitchell Machine prior to delivery
- Complete or supervised installation & Startup
Total Project Responsibility
Having delivered automated machinery for over 60 years, Mitchell Machine is experienced managing all phases of new equipment projects.
|Concept Development||Project Budget & Roi|
|Machine Design||Detail Drawings|
|Skilled Vendor Base||Planning & Purchasing|
|Machine Build||Controls Debug|
|FAT||Delivery & Installation|
|Machine Startup||Spare Parts & Service|
“We at Solutia, Inc. wish to commend Mitchell Engineering, Inc. and Mitchell Machine, Inc. for the excellent design and fabrication of the machine we refer to as the CMF.”
- John C. Hoagland, Senior Fellow, Solutia, Inc.